Monday, April 16, 2012

Fashion statement? I think not.

Normally I don't follow fashion, but there is one thing I've been fascinated with. Lately I've been seeing girls with nail polish that has little designs painted on them. I asked someone who was doing all the designs (thought I might go have some done at whatever nail salon was doing them) and it turns out everyone is doing it themselves. It sounds simple: paint your nails, then do the designs with a bottle of polish that has a special brush for fine detail. How hard can it be? Apparently it takes a lot of practice. I can't do a decent smiley face on my nails, let alone hearts or flowers.

Grrrr.....My nails look like crap. Oh well, that's what they make nail polish REMOVER for!!!!! *rolls eyes*


2 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool. I hear they have cheap little kits and pens now at the drugstores and superstores (like Walmart and Target). but I think would look awesome on you is the nail polish call crackle nail polish. it's really cool! basically this is how it works; you choose a base coat color, then you choose the color you want the crackle to be. it's really really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen that crackle stuff, and I really want to try it! I just haven't done it yet! I don't know why, I have no reason not to! Now I'm going to have to! LOL!! :)

      Delete