Monday, April 9, 2012

How long to upload WHAT????

Ok, so everyone who knows me on Twit-world or Frazz-Book knows about the valley behind my house. They have heard ALLLLLL about the valley behind my house. Incessantly. Ad ubsurdum, ad nauseum. I tried to take an actual video of the valley so everyone could see what the fuss was about. This is a 3 minute video. You Tube said it would take 785 minutes to upload it. WHAAAA????? All night and half of tomorrow???? Good grief!!!

Maybe it's the camera I used. I have no idea. I used a Cannon Power Shot to take the vid, and when it uploads photos they're about 5 MB just for one pic, so yeah, I can just imagine how big a video file would be. But still, nearly 13 hours to upload off of a DSL???? Something has to be going on with that video or with You Tube, one of the two. Oh well. Maybe one night this week I'll just start it loading before I go to bed and when it finishes about noon the next day, I'll post the link.

Either way, the valley's lovely. Things are starting to bloom. I wish everyone could see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment